Benefit from the exceptional properties of ionic liquids for a wide array of applications.
Biomass - Electrolytes - High temperature cooling - Further applications
Over recent years ionic liquids have gained in importance, causing a growing number of scientists and engineers to investigate possible applications for these liquids because of their unique physical and chemical properties. Their outstanding advantages make them interesting for many applications and offer great potential for new innovative processes.
Advantages of ILs
- virtually no vapor pressure, no boiling point
- high electrochemical stability
- excellent thermal stability up to 300 °C
- high mechanical, and chemical stabilities
- electrical conductivity from 50 mS/cm down to µS/cm (20 °C)
- unusual solvation properties (biomass)
- attractive tribological properties (lubrication)
- low compressibility
- low solubility for apolar gases
- nanostructural organization
- no cavitation at high tension
- anti-microbial properties, no biofouling
- highly tunable properties by cation and anion variation and combination
Independently of industry sectors, proionic supports you to put your ideas into practice.
Tablet Potrait-Mode gerade in Arbeit, bitte drehen Sie das Tablet in den Landscape-Mode.