Following the successful introduction of proionic´s "electrolyte summer special", where we offered IONIC LIQUID ELECTROLYTES in research quantities, proionic has decided to provide the entire electrolyte portfolio in quantities of 250 g as part of its webshop programme.
proionic is thereby targeting the worldwide trend towards safer & more environmentally friendly electrolytes with increased performance. The unique combination of physicochemical properties make ionic liquids ideal candidates for key energy storage applications such as batteries & supercapacitors.
IL properties - competitive electrolytes through
- high electrochemical stability
- wide operating voltage window (4.5-6 V)
- high conductivity
- negligibile vapor pressure & flammability
- high thermal stability (up to 300-400°C)
- tunable solvation properties
- broad liquid range
- compatibility with various electrode materials
- environmental compatibility
- high tunability of properties by structural variations and usage of IL mixtures